The following Terms and Conditions will create a contract between the Customer and H-TEC Transport Services Ltd.
1. Any course cancellation or made by the customer must be either in written confirmation to H-TEC Transport Services or via email to Training@h-tecltd.com.
2. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the commencement of training, which is non-refundable, unless other arrangements. Cheques accompanying booking should be made payable to ‘H-TEC Transport Services Ltd’. The Company reserves the right, through non-payment by the customer 14 days prior to the course, to cancel the booking.
3. Cancellation or transfer of an agreed course booking by a customer prior to 14 days of commencement.
4. Cancellation or transfer within 14 days of the course commencement date by a customer will result in no re-fund.
5. If, at the commencement, during or upon completion of any Driver CPC course (for whatever reason), it is discovered that a candidate is not permitted to attend Periodic Driver CPC Training, no refund will be offered.
6. Where it is subsequently discovered that a candidate has, at any point and for whatever reason, completed the required block of 35 hours Periodic Driver CPC training, and the subsequent training appears as 'invalid', (on the Driver and Vehicle Standard Agency database) or the candidate, upon realising this is the case, decides not to attend any remaining training that has already been booked, then H-TEC Transport Services accepts no responsibility and no refund will be offered.
7. Substitution of course candidates, subject to examination board criteria (where applicable), will be accepted upon reasonable notice being given, and the original booking and fee will be deemed to be accepted.
8. Any variations to the course date, time of attendance, etc. made by H-TEC Transport Services, will be notified to the customer in writing. H-TEC Transport Services will make every effort to ensure that the original instructions are complied with. In the event of course cancellation made by H-TEC Transport Services, every effort will be made to arrange for the candidate to attend the next available course.
9. Every effort is made to ensure that course notes, presentations, hand-outs or tuition materials are accurate at the time. H-TEC Transport Services, however, does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
10. Customers who are under the influence of drink or drugs, or act in a disruptive manner, will have their course terminated with immediate effect and all course fees will be forfeited.
11. All candidates attending H-TEC Transport Service's premises are required to adhere to any notices or instructions given to them by H-TEC Transport Services’s staff. H-TEC Transport Services does not accept responsibility for personal belongings or vehicles left on the premises.
12. Where external examinations are involved, and enrolment details have been supplied by the delegate, H-TEC Transport Services cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of such details in the event of a dispute arising with the examination body.
13. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that adequate provision is made to ensure that drivers attending courses are able to comply with the rest requirements laid down in Drivers' Hours Regulations and Working Time legislation.
14. All delegates must comply with H-TEC Transport Service’s Safety Policy and their legal obligations under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and other relevant provisions.
15. Should a customer wish to make a complaint, this must be made in writing and sent recorded delivery within seven days of the course ending to the address below. All complaints will be dealt with fairly by H-TEC Transport Services.