Provision of services
1. The services are provided by HTEC Transport services, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 10338971 Whose registered office is at Horsepool Grange, Elliotts Lane, Markfield, LE67 9TW.
2. We and/or H-TEC Transport Services may send you marketing information about H-TEC Tachograph Analysis with your order.
3. These terms and conditions (these conditions) apply to this Website Service.
4. This website service is available to individuals aged 18 or over, resident within the UK.
5. Orders may only be placed by the registered cardholder of the card used to pay for the orders 2(ii).
6. These Conditions are only available in English and will only communicate with you in English.
7. These Conditions may not be changed unless an Executive Director of H-TEC Transport Services Limited has written to you to say that H-TEC Transport Services Limited has agreed to the change.
8. We reserve the right to vary or modify these terms and conditions including without limitation to increase our service charge from time to time.
9. In certain circumstance we may (temporarily or permanently) update and/or change the website without any liability to you or any third party.
10. The www.htecanalysis.com website provides users with the ability to access their personal smart analysis account through our secure server. Whilst we will maintain our website to ensure that these services are available at all times, we cannot guarantee that third party websites will be free from service interruption, suspension or modification of the website whatsoever.
11. We will inform all users of planned maintenance and interruptions on our website.
It is the user’s responsibility to keep all their Smart Analysis usernames and passwords secure.
12. H-TEC Transport services store all our customers Smart Analysis passwords and usernames in a secure data file which can only be accessed by authorised users. Users give us permission to access their accounts to conduct our analysis service. However, if for any circumstance the user wishes to suspend this service, their data will be stored on their Smart Analysis account for two (2) years in line with the law.
a) By using this Website Service, you confirm to us that you: -
i) You are at least eighteen (18) years of age;
ii) Are the registered holder of the payment card;
iii) Have read and understood these conditions; and
iv) Agree to be bound by these conditions and to comply with all the applicable regulations.
Definitions and Interpretation
In these conditions, the terms below mean the following.
1. You, your – the person (including a consumer), firm or company that enters into the contract with us.
2. Agent – a person who acts on another’s behalf.
3. Consignee- the person (including a Consumer), firm or company that is to receive delivery of any consignment.
4. Consignment – goods contained in one delivery item or a maximum of ten (10) separate delivery items that are sent together from the same address at one time in one load by or for you bearing the same Delivery Address.
5. Consumer – a person who, in entering into the contract, is acting for purposes outside his or her business or trade.
6. You – means any consumer of our service
7. We/Or us – H-TEC Transport Services
8. Contract – the contract for Transporting your goods or providing other Services between you and H-TEC Transport Services Limited to which these conditions will apply.
9. Delivery Address – exactly the same address printed on the Delivery Item to which the delivery Item is to be delivered under the contract.
10. Message Service – the sending of an email or mobile telephone text message by us to the receiver of the consignment to advise the estimated time of delivery of the consignment.
11. Personal Data – has the meaning in the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended or replaced, and includes contact details, mobile phone numbers, names, addresses and email addresses.
12. UK or United Kingdom – England, wales and Scotland but, for the purposes of these conditions, not Northern Ireland.
13. Website – www.htecanalysis.com
a) As long as you keep these conditions and subject to condition 4(b), we will provide the Services which have been agreed by you and us.
b) We will only be able to perform the Services for you in the Consignments are to be collected from the addresses in the United Kingdom or handed to us at one of our depots in the United Kingdom.
c) If conditions 4(b) or 4(c) are not met, we may terminate the contract immediately.
e) Only these conditions will apply and not any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing. We will be considered to have given you notice of these conditions if and as soon as you place an order with or, accept and offer from, us to perform these services.
f) We may transport our goods through third parties such as the Royal Mail or DPD. Any third party will also have the right to delegate their rights and obligations, and these conditions will apply to those third parties.
Proof of Receipt
a) When you purchase any of our products on our online store (www.htecanlysis.com/onlinestore) we are to produce a record of evidence as a receipt.
b) We will, if asked to do so, sign a document prepared by you to acknowledge that we have received the consignment or goods. However, this document will not be evidence of the condition or correctness of the description, quantity, or weight of the consignment or goods at the time we receive them.
Payment and pricing
a) You will pay our charges for the services as set out on the website
b) Payments which are not made on our website must be made within 30 days of receipt of our invoice
c) We reserve the right to suspend or cease the provision of our services without notice if the invoice is not paid by the date due for payment.
d) To be clear, the charges for the services are not refundable if the Consignee or recipient does not accept the goods or Consignment.
e) We may charge for the higher of: -
f) The volumetric weight or the actual weight of Consignments
g) The price for our products shown on our website includes Value Added Tax at the current rate.
h) We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion
a) All products will be posted to the address which was supplied by you on your order confirmation. We are not liable if the information provided by you was incorrect. (see section eight (8) ).
b) Order confirmation slips will be sent to the nominated email once the order has been placed along with order update emails.
8. Liability for loss and damage
a) We will be responsible for any physical loss of, or physical damage to, goods while we are Transporting them, and storing them. This will not apply if the loss or damage has arisen from the following: -
i) You or the person receiving the goods not taking or accepting delivery within a reasonable time;
ii) Natural loss of bulk or weight, hidden or built-in fault, weakness or natural wear and tear, loss of value, moths, vermin or the effect of any processors of cleaning, dyeing or restoring any article;
vii) Any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control
Claims for compensation
a) You must tell us in writing about any loss or damage for which you wish to make a claim against us within 14 days of the date of dispatch. You should confirm any loss or damage by returning the completed claim form within 28 days of the date of dispatch. If you do not do this, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage, unless you prove that:
i) It was not reasonably possible for you to tell us or make the claim in writing with relevant time limit; and
ii) you told us or made the claim within a reasonable time in which case we cannot rely on this condition 17(a).
b) In the event of a claim for damage, you must ensure that you hold the consignment and its packaging for inspection at a location within the United Kingdom and provide photographic evidence with the claim form to be sent under the condition 17(a).
c) Any payment we make in respect of a claim is made in full and final settlement of the claim.
Personal Data and the message service
a) In order for us to improve our products and services, we process Personal Data of our customers. However, if you would like to be removed of our mail list you have the legal right to request to be removed from our data list and access your data freely at any given time.
b) In relation to any Personal Data provided by you to us: - i) You promise and confirm to us that you have lawful grounds for sharing the Personal Data with us as described in these Conditions; and ii) Your processing and sharing of the Personal Data complies with all applicable laws.
c) For the purpose of our service, we may share the Personal Data with our agents and third-party service providers.
a) We are not obliged to carry out the Contract if our performance is prevented or delayed by causes beyond our reasonable control including, without limit: -
ii) severe weather conditions
iii) industrial dispute
vi) strike or labour dispute
Your statutory rights
If you are a consumer, there are certain terms implied into your contract which we cannot exclude or limit. For example, under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 we must supply the services with reasonable care and skill. This is in addition to your legal rights to claim a refund, re-performance and/or compensation where the services are not accordance with the Contract.
The consumer will be entitled to any manufacturer’s warranty provided with any hardware and if the manufacturer so requires you must comply with any registration requirements of the manufacturer relating to any such warranty.
Each of the clauses and sub-clauses of these conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining clauses and sub-clauses will remain in full force and effect.
The contract and these conditions (and any non-contractual claims arising in relation to it or them) will be governed by English Law and any disputes will only be dealt with in the Courts of England and Wales.