1. Products supplied within the UK will normally be delivered within 3-5 working days of receipt of order unless you have selected express delivery at checkout which will delivered within the next working day if ordered before 3pm.
2. Where a specific delivery date has been agreed, and if this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be given the option to agree a new delivery date.
3. Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence, and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer, or any other person or company, arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
4. Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer's address and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
1. A Goods return number obtained from H-TEC Transport Services must be clearly shown on the returned parcels.
2. The Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying any damage to the Goods returned where such damage has, in the opinion of the Seller, been caused by the Goods being inadequately packaged by the Buyer or through the Buyer's fault.
3. H-TEC Transport Services reserves the right to make a handling and restocking charge of 25% on Goods which are returned if they were ordered in error or are no longer required.
4. If the goods are not re-sellable then there will be no re-fund given. All products MUST come back in the condition they were sent out.